venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Greece – Hunger strike declaration text of Spyros Dravilas (Domokos prisons)


Translated by Atforfreedomnow!/boubourAs




THE STATE AND ITS INSTITUTIONS REVENGE THOSE WHO DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THEIR SYSTEM BY DEPRIVING THE VESTED RIGHT OF TEMPORARY LEAVE.

I begin today Wednesday 4/4/2012, a Hunger Strike, as a last legitimate mean of protest, against the continuous and with ostensible reasons, rejecting decisions of the responsible council of the prison, to my legitimate right, to receive a regular leave, although I have completed for 2 and half years now, the required limit of one fifth of my sentence.

I am sure that after my triumphant unanimous acquittal by the Mixed Sworn Court of Volos which put an end to the fabricated case which basically deprived me for 2,5 years of my right for leave, the prison of Domokos with a VENGEANCE took the rematch of the correctional family against the action of liberating a prisoner which took place in June 2006, decided my constant deprival of my right for regular leave days despite the fact that this should be given no matter what the crime committed and the sentence given, as soon as the legal limit has been met as long as there is no active detention and outstanding charge for a felony.

With the declaration of Hunger Strike I consider responsible the management of the Prison and the juridical workers for the consequences on my health and my life as well as the protection of my legal rights as a hunger striker and specifically, the survival in a special space.

TO END I STRESS THE STABILITY OF MY CHOICE FOR A HUNGER STRIKE UNTIL THE END

Spiros Dravilas


http://actforfree.nostate.net/?p=8903

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento