mercoledì 28 settembre 2011

Burning the Bridges They Are Building: Anarchist Strategies Against the Police in the Puget Sound, Winter 2011


Please note that I did not spend much time formatting this html version. There may be some typos, and a footnote link or two may be incorrect. The pdf versions have been thoroughly edited and scrubbed clean of errors.

It is also important to note that I did not author this piece. It was written by a friend who wishes to remain anonymous.

Burning the Bridges They Are Building: Anarchist Strategies Against the Police in the Puget Sound, Winter 2011

Introduction

When I moved to Seattle many years after the infamous upheaval of 1999, I found almost no remnants of whatever had existed here. Certainly, I could find other anarchists, but for a long time I found myself in variations of the same conversation: How do we reach each other? What are we doing? Why does nothing happen?

...continue to read
http://pugetsoundanarchists.org/node/944

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento