sabato 12 febbraio 2011

THE FLYER SAYS:



To those who with my imprisonment
seek to set an example of me,
I have to say:
prison for me is a new battlefield,
an invitation to fight against the
“absolute power of order”,
a wager to transform the most
barbaric institution of dominance into
the laboratory of my political and ide

THE NON ACCIDENTAL

ARREST OF AN

ANARCHIST OF ARIS SIRINIDIS

ological maturity.
As for the new oppressive dogma,
the vengeful rage that represents it,
cannot hide the panic of the bankrupt
Greek state in front of the possibility
of a transformation of the generalized
social rage into a social insurrection.




From the 1st wing of Koridallos prisons
I raise my clenched fist to my comrades,
to all fighting people,
with the certainty that I will
find them again in the field of
the class and social war,
more decisive,
more militant,
and stronger.
Aris Sirinidis
koridallos
9/6/2010

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento