giovedì 3 novembre 2011

GREECE -SOLIDARITY POSTER :FOR THE ANARCHIST COMRADE P.MASOURAS


FREEDOM to P.Masouras
Imprisoned For The ”CONSPIRACY CELLS OF FIRE ”

”But while the future approaches, pregnant with the events that are still to come to light, my pen whispers between the cold walls of this cold concrete tomb, built on our cold conscience. Whispers that make your hair stand on end and before which I also feel cold, a moral and human chill…

I won’t let them kill my feelings or my opinions, or quell my cries or my child-like sentiments, nor the freedom that I feel pounding inside me. I won’t permit them to imprison my values with lies: they constitute the salt of my existence, my nourishment. I am not a whimper: I am a battle cry from the interminable night of the darkness of prison.”

(words of Xosé Tarrío González, in his Epilogue to HUYE, HOMBRE, HUYE, translated by Jayne K)

SOLIDARITY GATHERING
Sunday November 6th, Thisio station, 13.00 pm Athens

SOLIDARITY GATHERING
The day the application of bail for P.Masouras will be heard
Monday November 7th, Appeals court, 9.00am Athens

translate by Actforfreedomnow!

http://actforfreedomnow.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/greece-solidarity-poster-for-the-anarchist-comrade-p-masoyras/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento